Job Title: Dentist Position at Sky Dental
Dentist Job Requirements
Successful completion of four year dental program (DMD or DDS) and Dental Board Examinations • Dental license • Minimum of 1 year of experience• Willingness to perform basic endo procedures
Dentist Job Duties
Dentists are the backbone of our company and our number one customer. We want dentists to take their clinical culture and bring it into our environment. At Sky Dental Alliance, you’re the dentist: you diagnose, you present, and you follow through with treatment as you see fit. Do what you’re comfortable doing; refer to specialty whatever you’re not comfortable with. We’re not going to tell you how to do dentistry: that’s why we need you! We want dentists who:
- Have a passion for dentistry and being around others
- Understand that you can provide quality comprehensive care, be ethical, and productive at the same time
- Greet every patient with a warm introduction, a smile, and a THANK YOU for coming to our office!
- Are the team leader
- Connect and build trust with every patient
- Address patients’ chief concern
- Cultivate a ‘Patients First’ philosophy
- Work with dental assistants and/or EDDAs to maximize efficiency
- Execute company’s internal marketing program
- Resolve patient complaints
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
- Have no history of dental board actions or liability claims, as evidenced by successfully passing a thorough background check
Sky Dental Alliance is a group of dental offices in Phoenix, Arizona, providing high quality comprehensive dental care. We understand the only way to build and sustain a long-lasting and thriving practice is by listening to our patients, addressing their chief complaints, taking care of their needs, and ensuring they come back. There are a lot of dental groups across the United States, so what makes us different? Apart from the fact that we take care of the administrative burden, dentists with Sky Dental Alliance enjoy a work/life balance rarely seen in other large dental groups. Our average practice is designed and built to have a private practice look, feel, and flow, so our practices have a much more intimate feel than most large group practices. Dentists like this, and so do patients!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply online.