Cosmetic Dentistry Phoenix
A beautiful smile has been linked to higher self-esteem and a more successful life in numerous studies. Your leading Phoenix cosmetic dentist is equipped with the skills, training, and tools to give you the perfect smile quickly and comfortably. There are many options for modern cosmetic dentistry Phoenix, and your Sky Dental professional can help you pick what’s right for your teeth..
Cosmetic dentistry in Phoenix can include a wide range of procedures, such as:
- In-office whitening treatments. Dental whitening treatments are powerful and offer instant results that you can’t get from over-the-counter home teeth whitening kits.. Our professional teeth whitening Phoenix professionals and products are so fast that they’re often called “lunch break procedures.”
- Bonding. If you just need a tooth or two fixed, dental bonding Phoenix AZ is the answer. A durable composite resin is used to build up the tooth and take care of an abnormality such a chip or gap.
- Veneers. A popular two-step procedure, veneers are semi-permanent porcelain fixtures that are attached directly to existing teeth. During your first procedure, teeth are filed and shaped to create the best foundation for the veneer. Patients have temporary veneers (known as “bonds”) affixed while the permanent veneers are made in a lab. About two weeks later, the semi-permanent veneers are attached. Veneers can last anywhere from 10-20+ years depending on care.
- Gum shaping. Often undertaken in tandem with porcelain veneers Phoenix AZ, shaping gums can make teeth appear longer and improve a “gummy” smile. However, some patients are great candidates for gum shaping as a standalone procedure.
- Implants. In some cases, implants are recommended as a largely cosmetic dental procedure. It’s a permanent solution to a tooth that’s missing, extremely misshapen (especially when it’s front teeth), or so broken and/or diseased that extracting the tooth and replacing it with an implant is the best approach. Learn more about implants now, and ask your dentist if it’s the right fit for you.
Cosmetic and restorative dentistry Phoenix can dramatically improve a patient’s aesthetics, boost confidence, and a healthier looking mouth can positively impact nearly every aspect of a patient’s life.
Choosing a Glendale Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry results depend on the skill of the dentist and the tools used. Many times, cosmetic dentistry is an out of pocket expense, and you want the best results for your investment. Choosing a dentist should include research, meet and greet appointments, and comparing many before and after photos.
A reputable expert puts a patient’s health and goals first. They are committed to giving you the best results possible and guarantee results that will really make you smile. When looking for a cosmetic dentist, ask about:
- How long they’ve been practicing cosmetic dentistry, their education, background, and certifications.
- Before and after photos from previous patients.
- Exactly what your post-procedure smile will look like.
- Care and after-care instructions.
- Options for working with your dental insurance, if applicable, and payment plans.
Your brand new smile is right around the corner. Contact our office today to schedule a complimentary informational meeting with a top-ranked cosmetic dentist in Glendale and find out more about dental procedures and your options.